Special Needs Director:
Melissa Bunce • 545-8658
Visit the Circle of Friends page.
Visit the Adult Dreamers page.
• Helping our adult social groups with cognitive and physical disabilities
• Socializing with friends by attending cultural and sporting events
• Preparing people for the workplace of the future
• Serving the unmet needs of individuals with developmental disabilities through social, educational, and recreational opportunities
How the Weinstein JCC and Jewish Family Services Collaborative meets Special Needs:
Everyone feels welcomed and integrated through positive change for people in our community by:
• Promoting supportive and growing relationships that strengthen individuals and families
• Increasing productivity
• Providing personal and educational growth and opportunities
• Increasing knowledge of resources and caregiving methods
• Having a fully accessible Center including a wheelchair accessible van